- Ready to “Jumpstart” their own career
- Motivated and eager to learn IT professional with outstanding German language skills and good English language skills
- Individual with an analytical mindset, willing to solve complex problems and look into their root causes
- Customer oriented with good communication skills
- Degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience on which they can build
- Considerable advantages: Experience in customer support, basic to average knowledge of Virtualization platforms, additional certifications in the field of Virtualization
- If you want to try out this challenge, just jump at the opportunity: apply online for position number 704484 at www.hp.com/go/jobs (location Bulgaria). Alternatively, you can send an e-mail with your CV in German or English - email@example.com.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard GDBC EOOD (HP) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.