Java Developer (German project)
Proxiad - Проксиад България ЕАД
Проксиад Груп е компания за ИТ услуги (разработка на софтуер), създадена през 1997г. Българският филиал - Проксиад България - отваря врати през 2005г. Във фирмата работят 500 висококвалифицирани ИТ специалисти, от които 120 в България. Имаме офиси във Франция (Париж, Лил, Нант, Руан, Страсбург, Лион) и в България (София и Пловдив)
Подходяща за студенти
Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 200+ software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the financial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 700 IT professionals in 9 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
You will work for a Leader company in the German direct banking market providing online securities business for modern investors, a complete range of services for private customers, brokerage, banking and advice. More than 3 million customers use its products and services in the B2C and B2B business line. Their online platform has approximately 200 million page impressions a month, and it’s one of Germany’s most heavily used financial websites.
- As part of Scrum dev team you will analyze and implement components for existent or new applications in banking sector like payment, risk management or even CRM and ERP.
- Working with modern technologies you will implement solutions applying clean code concepts.
- You will be fully integrated in the team and recognized as a member of it.
- You will participate in direct communication with the technical departments, analyze requirements, brainstorm, and make decisions. Your opinion and knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- Relevant university degree within IT.
- 4+ years of professional Java experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of object-oriented software development and Design Patterns.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience of SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with unit, integration and acceptance testing and test frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate/JPA and JSP/Servlets.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
- German language is highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 is a plus.
We offer you:
- Stable company with long-term commitments.
- Excellent remuneration package, private health insurance as well as social benefits.
- Great opportunities for professional growth.
- Training and certification programs.
- Exposure to international companies and teams.
- Cozy office space near a subway station.
- Team-buildings that rock! Monthly team events.
- 200+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference JDGE-201707 in the subject line to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
Вход / Регистрация