Trainees in Accounting or HR Department
Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria/Кока-Кола ХБК България АД
We, the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Bulgaria, do our best to ensure our people enjoy their work as much as consumers enjoy our products. Our corporate culture encourages employees to be themselves, to create and to celebrate their professional success.
We give our employees a unique job opportunity: to advance themselves while working for the world’s number 1 brand.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Bulgaria is a trusted and preferred employer, as we invest in learning and emphasize on home-grown talent, which has resulted in hundreds of career success stories at Coca-Cola Hellenic world-wide.
Подходяща за студенти
Our company is providing Finance and HR support to Coca-Cola Hellenic operations across Europe on the principle of quality and effectiveness improvement targeting service excellence.
If you are willing to join a company that wants to make a difference, contact us!
Currently Coca-Cola Hellenic Business Services Organization is looking for trainees for full- or part-time position in an internship program.
If you join us as a trainee, your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Accurate completing of customer accounts.
• Ensuring that all receipts from customers are applied in a timely and accurate manner to their accounts
• Execute timely and correctly balance confirmation and dunning letters
• Applying incoming cash on time
• Preparing bad debt write off requests
• Providing support to Coca-Cola Hellenic Group Countries in the area of Human Resources Administration (Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Learning & Development) via using high quality software
• Maintaining Human Resources Data in our global Coca–Cola Hellenic systems
• Building effective relations with co-workers, managers and countries’ HR departments of Coca-Cola Hellenic
• Resolving queries in a timely and appropriate manner, maintaining good customer relationships and high levels of service
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
• In process of obtaining university degree in Finance, Economics or a business related subject
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of accounting/HR principles
• Experience in using Microsoft applications
• Ability to work with strict and tight deadlines
• Action oriented, attention to detail and accuracy
• Very good customer service skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Very good command of one of the following languages will be considered an advantage: Czech, Slovakian, Italian, Romanian, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, German, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Russian
• Being part of the energetic Coca-Cola family
• Working environment with organizational behavior based on openness, team work and informal relationships
• Knowledge and understanding of processes in dynamic corporate environment
• Independent and responsible work
• Employment in international company with built up tradition and strong and prestigious trade mark
• Possibility for a full-time accounting/HR position in the end of the engagement - will depend on the current business needs
Вход / Регистрация