Mechanical Design Engineer - Internship
Antelope - Електросфера ЕООД
Antelope Audio is a rapidly growing, hi-end audio hardware and software manufacturer. The passion for music and innovative digital audio technologies are some of the reasons why Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Jay-Z, Korn, Dusty Kid, Wu Tang and Andrea Bocelli are among our clients. Antelope Audio prides itself in maintaining a supportive and open-minded work atmosphere. Our employees are loyal, dedicated, creative and ambitious.
Подходяща за студенти
Antelope Audio designs, manufactures and markets professional digital audio equipment. Our clients include Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Sony Music and stars like Rihanna, Celine Dion, Paul McCartney and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Our Rubidium Atomic Master clock generator has been extensively used to produce the soundtrack of Avatar.
What we offer:
- Hands on experience in the mechanical design
- Opportunity to work for a top 5 world-leader in digital audio technology.
- Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people.
- Brand new, spacious and centrally located HQ, near metro and bus stops.
- Above average compensation
- Medical, dental, and social benefits.
Typical projects include:
- Sheet metal enclosures with CNC-machined aluminum elements
- Extrusion-based enclosures with custom machining and finishing operations
- Support PCB design engineers in making components placement decisions
- Prepare assembly drawings and manufacturing documentations
- Luxury audiophile designs with demanding aesthetics
A suitable candidate must have:
- Graduated or last year in Mechanical Engineering
- Motivation and pro-activity
- Experience or good understanding in designing complex electro-mechanical assemblies
- Sheet metal expertise along with good facility with 3D CAD systems (SolidWorks)
- Understanding in mechanical design of PCBAs and electrical interconnect systems
- Great analytical and organizational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to details
- Understanding of mechanical tolerances and tolerance loop analysis
- Ability and commitment to produce a timely and highly accurate designs
- Машинно-Технологичен Факултет
- Машиностроителен Факултет, направление: Мехатроника
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Служители | Работници
+359 2 439 1548
Вход / Регистрация