Technical Customer Support with Italian/French/German or Dutch
Easy Consult - Изи Консулт
РЕАЛИЗИРАЙ ТАЛАНТА СИ!
Easy Consult е създадена през 2004 г. и е най-бързо развиващата се българска фирма за подбор на персонал, фокусирана върху търсенето на експерти и мениджъри, IT специалисти, персонал за временна заетост и аутсорсинг в широк спектър от индустрии.
В крак с последните тенденции на пазара на труда, ние се стремим да постигнем пълна удовлетвореност на клиентите ни и да запазим дългосрочни партньорски отношения с фирми, кандидати и организации. Нашият индивидуален подход към нуждите на всеки клиент и кандидат разширява всяка следваща година както нашия опит, така и портфолиото ни.
Our client is SolarEdge, a global provider of solar inverters and solar panel optimization electronics. The company provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. The SolarEdge system consists of power optimizers, inverters, storage solutions, and a cloud-based monitoring platform and addresses a broad range of solar market segments, from residential solar installations to commercial and small utility-scale solar installations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious specialist for the position of Technical Customer Support to join in their new team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent language, technical skills, along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities.
As a Technical Customer Support, you will have the chance to solve complex but intriguing problems and to show your proactive personality by aiding customers in finding solutions for the issues they encounter.
You will be able to do so by:
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues and customers questions, using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in knowledgebase, and other sources of information available
- Providing customer support over the phone, chat and CRM
- Escalate cases to relevant tier1’s
- Making sure each phone call is documented
- Make sure every malfunctioning unit is returned (for refund)
- Work with regional logistic manager
- Treat customers in a professional positive way
SolarEdge will offer you:
The opportunity to become a part of the first team in Sofia! And also:
- Relocation package incl.
- Work in a successful and innovative environment
- Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
- Personal growth in a stable, recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers
- Competitive remuneration
- Intensive training phase
- Friendly and supportive working environment
You need to have:
- Call center environment experience - minimum 1 year
- Education in the field of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with solar electric products is helpful (not mandatory)
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English (Technical Customer Support with English only) OR Fluency in Italian, French, German or Dutch with working level of English
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация