Product Lifecylce Analyst
Want to be part of something new, challenging and exciting? Keen on developing new ideas to support digital transformation in industry? Aim to constantly develop your skills and competencies in a stimulating and supporting environment with international experience?
Be part of us!
Young and dynamic company, we are specialized in providing to our European customers from multiple Industry sectors, value-added and effective services to transform their product lifecycle. We are aiming to build our European delivery center in Sofia from Q4 2017 with multiple roles and in this regard we are looking for
Product Lifecycle Management Analyst
As a P.L.M Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding our customer requirements related to the improvement of its Engineering and Manufacturing business processes;
- Proposing functional solutions to address business needs, based on major P.L.M technologies on the market;
- Designing interfaces with legacy Information System;
- Designing legacy Data Migration into the new solution;
- Designing and implementing the necessary specific configurations to fit the gap with out-of-the-box capabilities;
- Developing Test plans and scenarios against initial customer requirements;
- Testing the solution before delivery to customer acceptance;
- Supporting key users in testing and accepting the solution;
- Developing training courses and exercises related to the solution being deployed.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Technical Education such as Product Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Automation, Industrial, Computer Aided Design) and Manufacturing;
- Good client relations and social skills;
- Readiness to travel in Europe;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Advantage will be given for:
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in programming language;
- French or German knowledge.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional company benefits
- “Start-up” approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities
- Continuous training & opportunity for development
- International experience
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Think you fit that position? Forward us your resume with a brief statement describing your interest and fit for the role: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Експерти | Специалисти
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация