SoftServe - СофтСърв България ЕООД
SoftServe е международна IT компания, специализираща в разработването на софтуер и предоставянето на консултантски услуги. Вече повече от две десетилетия ние сме в партньорство със стартиращи и големи компании, работим за техния растеж, подобряваме иновациите им и спомагаме за оперативната им ефективност.
За да постигнем това, ние създадохме екип от 5000 служители, включващ едни от най-добрите специалисти в сферата. Нашият стремеж е да изграждаме близки отношения на сътрудничество с клиентите си, така че услугите, които предоставяме, да надхвърлят първоначалните им очаквания.
Опитът ни се простира от Сloud, Security и UX дизайн до Big Analytics и Internet of Things, като включва пазари в сферата на здравеопазването, търговията, медиите и финансовите технологии. Имаме офиси в цял свят и развойни центрове в цяла Източна Европа.
Подходяща за студенти
SoftServe is looking for a QC Intern to join our professional team.
- Inspects and tests products and services against organization standards, product documentation, test design specification, and end-user requirements specification.
- Supports defect tracking procedure and tests execution.
- Prepares test execution reports.
- Executes all testing procedures to determine and guarantees required product quality. Understands QC activities and responsibilities on a project.
- Tests software thoroughly using required test types at various stages of a project lifecycle to ensure proper operation and reports all found defects for fixing.
- Prepares QC documentation (test-cases/scenario, check lists, traceability matrixes, etc) based on the defined scope for test design and performs regression testing test design taking into account changes in product requirements.
- Performs analysis, reporting, and tracking of product features/enhancement using a defined procedure and workflow.
- Performs analysis, reporting, and tracking of defects/issues using a defined procedure and workflow.
- Performs analysis of defects, impacts analysis related to regression testing and system changes in the scope of defects fixing.
- Prepares test summary reports after all testing stages using defined templates. Collects defect reports based on the test execution suit for final report.
- Collects statistical data using a defined procedure to monitor the quality and reliability of a product.
- Individual career path with clear requirements for professional development and career growth. You will have a personal Career Advisor and the opportunity to grow as manager or technical lead or even further.
- SoftServe has one of the best learning and development programs. Every our employee joins the specifically designed Abiliton program which provides all the necessary tools for you to fulfill your potential.
- Additional health insurance with the option to add relatives.
- Free gym, sauna, big swimming pool, yoga classes and office massages.
- Team buildings and corporate parties
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Zen Area for relax and chill out
- Gaming Area with Table tennis, X-box, poofs, football table in the office along with free drinks.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or any technical area.
- Specialized knowledge: Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Basic knowledge of product quality monitoring and control.
- Understanding of what the testing and quality control processes are to guarantee required quality of a product.
- English language: intermediate level or higher.
Career at SoftServe is teamwork. We provide our employees with all-out support and professional development opportunities that are necessary to become real experts in their field. We always welcome employees' desire to move forward and develop themselves. There is a specially developed “career map” in our company that facilitates this process.
Each employee of our company has a personal Career Advisor. This Advisor helps all our employees adapt and grow from their first working days; is responsible for their professional development and provides necessary information to help our colleagues pursue their career endeavors.
Join professionals! Apply with CV in English by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
Вход / Регистрация