.NET Development Internship
Indeavr is a Business & Technology Services Company
Indeavr is a growing company that offers career opportunities in a dynamic industry, encourages professional growth, and values associate contributions. Choosing an employer can be one of the most important decisions you make in life. Be Long-Term Smart. Choose Indeavr.
We assist businesses in enhancing revenue, streamlining sales, reducing costs, and improving customer acquisition and retention. For a decade, Indeavr has enabled clients to meet progress milestones, optimize operational performance, achieve and sustain corporate excellence, and effectively manage people, processes, and technology. Our digital, technology, strategy, and operations teams work in close cooperation to deliver a holistic service focused on achieving clients’ visions and strategic goals. Our thorough research on the genome of high-achieving companies is our innovation engine, through which we build critical skills and capabilities, develop our knowledge capital, and achieve strategic partnerships with our clients.
Подходяща за студенти
Be Long-Term Smart. Choose INDEAVR.
We are currentlyoffering a .NET Development Internship
You will learn how to:
- Write programming code;
- Test the product/solution in controlled, real situations before going live;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Maintain standards compliance;
- Produce detailed specifications.
INDEAVR will provide you:
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical, by applying theory to real-world applications in a professional setting. Students will have the opportunity to drive and take ownership of meaningful projects, have high impact work, own decision-making ability, as well as collaborate and network with high-level executives.
- Up to 3 months paid internship program
- Students are encouraged to work full-time (if applicable).
What we look for and will NOT compromise on:
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, talent, enthusiasm and willing to build a career in the field of IT;
- Current student enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant bachelor of master study;
- Experience in Java, C ++, C# or similar programming languages;
- Knowledge in data structure and algorithms;
- Conscientious and customer-oriented attitude;
- Students should be able to work independently as well as in tandem with other INDEAVR student interns.
What we will value but NOT insist on:
- Experience in software development;
- MCTS certifications
- Knowledge in Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, Web services, SQL Server, SharePoint and related Microsoft applications and technologies.
INDEAVR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, and age.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация