Walltopia is the world’ s leading climbing walls manufacturer. Founded in Bulgaria in 1998, to date the company has built climbing walls in more than 50 countries on 6 continents. The company builds climbing walls for the private, public and not-for-profit sectors, striving to provide the most up-to-date design and technology. The company is committed to continuous improvement of its operation and expanding of its portfolio of products and services. Walltopia is built by more than 300 professionals, who strongly believe in the corporate values, illustrated on the essense above.
Подходяща за студенти
01. Always be on time. Or before time, if you wish.
02. Excuses are for kids. Avoid those.
03. Take responsibility and ownership instead. This is what adults do.
04. Remember there are no stupid questions. Ask. If you don’t get an answer, ask again.
05. Learn to listen. Critically and constructively.
06. If you notice something’s going to be late (or simply you’re not getting it), say so. Before the deadline hits you.
07. Do not wait for tasks if you are done with yours. There is always someone who can use your help. Or time.
08. Never ever say “That’s not my job!” We do not like those folks.
09. Always try to see the big picture. Find your place in order to find out how you can bring value.
10. Remember you are here to learn. Do not waste your time on Facebook. Or Instagram. Or simply on the phone. Ask. Learn. Do. Repeat.
P.S.: Oh, and yes, we make our coffee ourselves. You have more important things to do.
If you are a university student and feel you can manage this list, let us know. Impress us with a one-page CV and 250+ words essay on “Why Walltopia? Why you?”.
Note: As of now we are hiring interns in the following departments: Engineering. Please specify the department you have applied to.
Friendly advice: Do not copy. We know how to use Google too.
Вход / Регистрация