Electrical/electrical maintenance engineer
Holland Hires - Холанд Хайърс ООД
„Холанд Хайърс” ООД предоставя възможност за професионална реализация в Холандия, на експерти в областта на физиката, математиката, електротехниката, софтуерното и индустриалното инженерство, в сърцето на high-tech индустрията.
Компания е регистрирана към Министерство на труда и социалната политика, с лиценз No 1905/17.07.2015 г. и лиценз No 1906/17.07.2015 г.
„Холанд Хайърс” ООД е със седалище и адрес на управление в гр. София.
Holland Hires is recruiting for one of their clients, the international industrial company in the area of paper and packing production „Mondi Stambolijski EAD “. The company is a leading international producer with over 25 000 employees in 30 countries. Focused on the client and the most innovative and contemporary products on one hand and the combination of fast developing business and motivating work environment on the other, “Mondi Stambolijski EAD” fully assists their employees to develop the best career. For this company “People make the difference”.
• Improvement of equipment availability & reliability and production related performance
• Development of engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations
• Ensuring that maintenance activities are carried out in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and permits, and in compliance with company policies and procedures for his/her area
• Support of the optimization of Maintenance Strategies on equipment/process level
• Assistance to the electrical and automation manager in the review, justification and validation of capital project work
• Support of the Maintenance Manager in the development and control of essential KPIs
• Planning and execution of technical improvement projects
• Responsibility for maintenance budget within the area
• Planning and execution of major repair projects/shut down subprojects
• Responsibility for health and safety
• Master or bachelor degree in Electrical engineering
• Very good MS Office skills
• Experience in an industrial environment is an advance
• Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
• Independent working style and strong team player
• Ability to achieve high results and prioritize work while remaining flexible
• Capable to interact and work well with various people within the organization
• Good English
• Ready to learn new skills
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация