Business Unit Assistant
What do we do at Adecco? Well, to put it simply, on any given day we connect over 700,000 people across 60 countries with job opportunities at leading employers. But our goal goes beyond filling roles - it’s about helping people find fulfilling work and, ultimately, love what they do.
At Adecco, we’re proud to be part of The Adecco Group. Each year, The Adecco Group provides over 1 million people in more than 60 countries with career opportunities, guidance and insights. Through its brands, The Adecco Group is the world leader in providing organizations with the resources they need to navigate and thrive in today’s ever-changing working environment, through temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and outsourcing solutions.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco can give you access to more jobs at more companies than anyone else. In addition, we can provide the resources you need to realize your career goals.
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
In Bulgaria, Adecco focuses on providing consulting recruitment services, outsourcing and temporary workforce solutions. The job opportunities you can find with Adecco are in the fields of technology, finance, pharmacy, tourism, and many others.
Currently, for one our clients, a leader in the industrial sphere, we are looking for candidates, ambitious enough to improve themselves on the positions of:
Business Unit Assistant
- Support the Business Unit Manager in variety of administrative activities – scheduling meetings, taking the correspondence both written and spoken, etc.;
- Monitor the progress of the projects and handle the business correspondence, requests and commitments during the company’s departments;
- Work closely with local Business Unit Manager to understand business procedures and specific nuances of the market and take decisions in case of manager’s absence or business;
- Participate actively in different meetings and support the manager to establish and negotiate better trading conditions.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, or Finance-related specialty (students last year);
- Very good command in English and German both written and spoken;
- Ready to embrace the change in order to meet the evolving market requirements;
- Well organized, accurate, precise with eye to detail;
- Proactive attitude; raising standards and championing best practices;
- Ensuring your work supports your team's goals and the organisational priorities and applying sound judgment in all that you do;
– Advanced computer literacy, especially MS Office package;
- Be able to travel regularly abroad and on a national level.
- Real life experience with a leader in one of the most interesting industries;
- Opportunity for career development within the company;
- Possibility to learn from the best in the industry;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you are interested you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0885 202 730.
- Стопански Факултет
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
Вход / Регистрация