Management Trainee Programme
Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria/Кока-Кола ХБК България АД
We, the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Bulgaria, do our best to ensure our people enjoy their work as much as consumers enjoy our products. Our corporate culture encourages employees to be themselves, to create and to celebrate their professional success.
We give our employees a unique job opportunity: to advance themselves while working for the world’s number 1 brand.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Bulgaria is a trusted and preferred employer, as we invest in learning and emphasize on home-grown talent, which has resulted in hundreds of career success stories at Coca-Cola Hellenic world-wide.
Подходяща за студенти
OUR COCA-COLA HBC RISE PROGRAMME…
– Is designed for talented graduates to challenge them to unbottle their potential and grow into Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders;
– Blends your unique skills within a fast-paced environment, top leader mentoring, an international community and exposure to high-level responsibility early in your career. All to rise you to your full potential;
– Fast tracks you through learning our business, providing you: opportunities to lead impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments, a chance to grow in your job;
– Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across CCHBC: to share and learn from;
– Our 2-year programme is a job, not an internship, and after successful completion you’ll have an opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you’re selected for.
ABOUT COCA-COLA HBC
We’re a family of over 30, 000 engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – leading bottler of The Coca-Cola Company brands. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million customers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re an empowered and talented team that drives results by winning and learning every day. Our success comes from us working together as one, to create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
ABOUT COCA – COLA HBC BULGARIA
Our unique structure in Bulgaria consists of 3 far-reaching entities: Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria, Coca-Cola Hellenic Business Services Organization and Coca-Cola Hellenic IT Services.
We, at Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria, are a motivated team of over 1000 professionals and all of us are immensely proud of the 52 years of production experience in the country. We operate two production and seven distribution centres across Bulgaria and we have one of largest and passionate sales force teams in the country. We have a unique brand portfolio, offering the right mix of options in pack sizes and calorie content to fully meet consumer preferences: sparkling drinks (Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes and Lift), still drinks (Cappy, Cappy Pulpy, Cappy Great Start and Fuzetea), energy drinks (Monster), water (Bankia), coffee (Lavazza) and premium spirits (Jack Daniels, Finlandia, The Macallan, Famous Grouse, etc.). Last in order, but not ofimportance: in 2017 Coca‑Cola HBC Bulgaria was recognised as an employer of choice by Bulgarian students according to the first Graduate Survey in Bulgaria.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU’RE READY TO RISE
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are! You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You’re curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
You are our RISE candidate, if:
- You have recently graduated from University or in your last year of studies. It would be an advantage, if you have up to 2 years of experience, but it is not necessary;
- You speak fluent English and you are advanced PC user;
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organisations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue.
YOUR KEY ROLES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned);
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function:
- Information Technology (IT);
- Supply Chain: Production, Maintenance, Sustainability, Warehouse and Logistics;
- Sales & Marketing.
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects;
- Take full responsibility with planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results;
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors - while proactively seeking feedback;
- Actively propose process and business improvements;
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage each opportunity and feedback.
The Journey starts in September!
BRING ALL YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS, WE’LL HELP YOU RISE
If our offer is the challenge you are looking for, send us your application to: email@example.com
Вход / Регистрация