Software Support Engineer
Tek Experts - Тек Експъртс ЕООД
Tek Experts is a global IT services provider with operations in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
We partner with global organizations to help them expand or transform their services domestically and internationally. We help companies excel at what they do best by providing the support, infrastructure and expertise to help them focus on their strategic objectives. Our IT and business support services are designed with you and your customers in mind and include software support, application development, training and education, sales support, customer care, hardware support and software solutions.
We operate across borders, languages and time zones and offer a 24/7/365 service. We have the expertise, networks and flexibility to support you from any location in the world and establish new operations, hubs and teams at break-neck speed.
Are you a freshly graduated student searching for his adventurous start in IT? Are you excited to grab the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in software support? Do you want to be able to combine both university and work? If this aligns with you career plan, sounds like “your kind of company”, and you feel passionate about supporting software products join us and expand your talent. We offer you to support some of the best known blue-chip companies in the world. In return, you’ll have continuous training opportunities a long-term career - not simply a job.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to customers and our business partners via the web, email and phone
• Collaborate closely with team members from support, engineering and product management to resolve customer issues, advocate product enhancements, bug fixes, provide feedback on important features, product gaps and supportability matters
• Lead and/or participate in customer status calls, remote sessions
• Identify and document all customer issues, feedback and enhancement requests by using ticket-tracking system
• Provide product feedback and help to drive product improvements
• Participate in cross-functional initiatives with different regions if needed
Experience and expertise:
• Logically thinking and have a commonsense application in a daily business routine
• Understanding how software works
• Analytical skills combined with good customer focus and soft skills
• Working well in a team;
• Problem solving skills;
• Attention to details and ability to prioritize
• Windows Server (2008 & 2012) and/or Linux knowledge
• Good understanding of networking concept and data traffic will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of database products and technologies will be considered as an advantage
In return, we offer you:
• An excellent remuneration package
• Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
• Friendly working atmosphere
• Continuous professional development and certification programs
• A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
+359 883 251 046
Вход / Регистрация