We create online games and systems that add real value to any Lottery or Casino operator.
Pariplay is a producer of remarkable products, where we create an experience of engaging entertainment around our offerings. We create online games and systems that add real value to any Lottery or Casino operator. Pariplay’s people put all their energy into our projects in order to bring entertainment, thrills and delight to players. We strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations and to make Pariplay a place where employees love what they do.
Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organisations.
Our platform includes an advanced CRM, CMS, Reporting, Business Intelligence and Business Administration systems and our solutions are all modular – so you choose exactly what you need. We improve and adapt our solutions, while working closely with our clients, to give them the result they require and a partnership they can rely on.
- Develop and execute test plans and manual test cases.
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Provide input to the weekly project status report for each assigned project.
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug tracker in English.
- Experience testing the IOS and Android native applications is mandatory.
- Experience with online real money gambling, online gaming or social gaming.
- At least 2-year experience working as a QA specialist/Engineer on a Client-Server product.
- Experience working in an Agile managed software team.
- Ability to efficiently self-regulate and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fastpaced work environment.
- QA Methodology - planning and execution experience as well as defect managing experience.
- Version control (GIT,TFS etc.) experience will be a good to have.
- Understand of web based Mobile testing and responsive compatibility testing across various platforms (Android/iOS).
- Experience working with Fiddler or any network sniffer/tracing program ( also Postman ) will be advantage.
- Experience with bug tracking system (Jira preferable).
- English proficiency.
- Technical knowledge of the following is an advantage (but not mandatory)
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация