Supply Chain Buyer with English for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Account
TTEC Eastern Europe EAD
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customerwhether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile appsimple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way!
TTEC (previously known as Teletech), is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
A Buyer is responsible for purchasing materials. He/she helps regional Parts Supply chain to fulfill pipeline purchases and maintain supplier relationships.
- Extensive training programs: SAP, Excel, Business Communications, Management of Change, Leadership Skills and many more depending on your interests;
- Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Access top notch business best practices;
- Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment
In this position, you will:
- Execute buying actions to support service supply chain products throughout their lifecycle by executing purchase plans with suppliers;
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are executed in a timely manner with appropriate acknowledgement responses from suppliers;
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure shipment schedules meet materials plan and follow-up when necessary;
- Execute shipment pull-in and push-out for demand surge and demand decline situation;
- Resolve invoice and payment issues with suppliers;
- Produce supplier performance report and contributes to supplier performance review management;
- Report and analyse to better develop trends for supply activities.
If you have/are:
- Very good in English, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with use of SAP is an advantage;
- Good analytical skills;
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
If you are interested, you may send us your CV in English at EE.TA@ttec.com
- Експерти | Специалисти
02 400 85 43
Вход / Регистрация