Strypes is a company with extensive experience in the software development. With a team of over 170 people we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. We create an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals.
The collaboration between exceptional people is our way to provide Quality and Innovative solutions to our clients in the area of New Initiatives, Application Modernization and Application Management.
Подходяща за студенти
Founded in 2008, currently the company is a proud member of the ICT Group in the Netherlands. The ICT Group is a stock listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
We are currently looking for Enthusiastic Interns for our Summers Master Class.
Our internship program is created for talented students, passionate by technologies and software development. Our idea is not just to introduce the interns to the real work environment and company culture, but to make them valuable junior members of our team.
The interns who succeed to become a part of our program will have the chance actively to contribute to the development and realization of software used for controlling and driving a wide variety of functionalists within our clients products - world’s leading provider of lithography systems.
People joining the team will take part of all activities in a so called shadow mode - our senior engineers with more than 10 years of experience will work with them.
Typical daily tasks include:
- Incident Management
- Hardware failures
- Monitoring incidents
- User calls
- Change Management
- Installing new servers - physical, virtual, automated
- Decommissioning servers, Changing configurations, etc,
- Main tool used is Puppet
- Patching and other maintenance activities
For a person to get maximum they should have basic understanding on the following fundamental topics:
- OS (could be Linux or Windows);
- Basic coding skills (like shell scripting or python).
- 2 months of paid internship program for a 6 hours working day;
- First 2 weeks are in intro lectures to the specifics of the Strypes technologies;
- During the following 1,5 month each of the interns is going to be part of a team, with dedicated mentor.
- Friendly work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular team events;
- Possibility after successful completion of the 2 months internship program to become a part of Strypes team.
If you are willing to take the challenge: jump in and apply.
Вход / Регистрация