Continuous Improvement Engineer - Svoge plant
Mondelez - Монделийз България Продакшън ЕООД
Mondelez International is employing over 100,000 people worldwide, operates in 165 countries and holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages.
Mondelez Bulgaria has approximately 600 employees and operates at two locations: the Commercial Unit in Sofia and the Chocolate plant in Svoge. Some of our most popular brands are: Milka, Своге, Морени, Suchard, BelVita, TUC, Oreo, Grany, Barni, Toblerone.
At Mondelēz we’re serious about helping you grow and encourage you to build new career experiences to develop your talents. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll have access to a range of diverse opportunities that can span brands, functions and even countries! We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with favorite brands such as Milka, Oreo, Belvita and Barni. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer you:
- Shall take an active role in establishing Continuous Improvement as a living culture by challenging the status quo and behaviors of all employees at the Svoge plant in order to deliver conversion productivity targets and support delivery of other functional goals;
- Control and assure execution of the technological requirements;
- Analyze deviations;
- Give proposals and lead teams for process improvement;
- Conduct Kaizen and Maintenance Prevention workshops with Engineering and Manufacturing to define cost reduction opportunities;
- Shall perform industrial trials, support new product launches in accordance with CQV and document their outcomes;
- Support the achievement of the plant conversion productivity target and identifying opportunities to close potential gaps;
- Participate in new product development, new processes implementation and the transfer of new equipment ownership from Business Development/Engineering to Production is also expected from you;
- Ensure the utilization of Integrated Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Chemical Engineering or Food Science;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to follow a rigorous scientific plan and collate data to aid decision making;
- Basic understating of statistics. Deep mathematics, mechanics and chemistry knowledge is an advantage;
- Knowledge in instrumentation, process control and automation is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP, AutoCAD and Statistical software is an advantage.
In return we offer:
- Lean/SixSigma Green belt certification;
- On the job training of CQV processes;
- Exposure to large scope engineering projects with high impact for the company.
Join us and create delicious moments of joy!
Send your cv at BGHRSvoge@mdlz.com
The position is based in Svoge Chocolate plant. Organized transportation service to manufacturing site and/or mobility allowance provided. Please note that while all applications will be carefully reviewed not all candidates may be interviewed.
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Машинно-Технологичен Факултет
- Машиностроителен Факултет
Вход / Регистрация