Quality Assurance Intern
Experian - Експириън България ЕАД
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Подходяща за студенти
- Analyzes application requirements and designs documents;
- Identifies scope, requirements and target implementation dates for proposed changes;
- Develops and executes test plans and cases, analyzes results;
- Use available and appropriate test data.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies;
- Basic knowledge of relevant computing platforms;
- Basic knowledge of applications;
- Knowledge of operating systems and computer networks;
- Basic problem solving skills;
- Basic time management skills;
- Passion for test automation;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural team;
- Very good level of English.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books;
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time;
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme;
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events;
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация