Internship program in Engineering Master Data Analysis
Visteon Electronics - Вистеон Електроникс България ЕООД
Visteon е глобален доставчик за автомобилната индустрия, който предоставя добавена стойност за автомобилостроителите и акционерите чрез два бързо развиващи се основни бизнеса: електроника за автомобили и системи за терморегулиране на превозните средства. Компанията проектира, създава и произвежда иновативни компоненти и системи за автомобилите.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate release and processing of new parts and Bill of materials in internal tools such as MPNR, GBC & EBOM;
- Responsible for coordination of engineering changes in Visteon Global change system and Electronic Bill of Materials tool;
- Assuring that engineering Bill of materials master data is complete and accurate;
- Communicate engineering changes to the Manufacturing Master data analyst timely;
- Assisting Product Developer leads on managing and load of the Design Bill of materials into the system;
- Assist management to analyze data issues submitted to Management. Produce and maintain metrics using reports;
- Supporting the integration of Electronic Bill of Materials with other internal systems or databases such as DMS, GBC, TCUA and QAD.
- University degree or last years student in Engineering;
- Excellent English;
- Excellent knowledge in Excel/Word/PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pro-activity, creativity and high engagement;
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Ability to manage the time and prioritize work load effectively.
- Possibilities for career development in international company;
- Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
- Competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place;
- Open and friendly working atmosphere;
- Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Вход / Регистрация