Recruitment Coordinator – Internship
CXG is a fast-growing EU-based BPO provider with a proven track record in industries including: Electronic Invoicing, Financial Services, Telecommunications, IT and Data Services.
Our multidisciplinary team and experience in different contexts and environments enable us to offer the best solution to our diverse client base.
We grew from a mere 25 to more than 150 people over seven years. The diversity of what we do and the career opportunities we offer have appealed to young and ambitious individuals from all walks of life, different countries and educational backgrounds.
Подходяща за студенти
Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator intern with a proactive approach to recruitment and HR.
• Working closely with the Recruiter and the HR team;
• Administration of the hiring process;
• Drafting job postings;
• Posting jobs on internet sites;
• Screening applications;
• Managing candidate correspondence;
• Scheduling interviews;
• Performing administrative work related to proper maintenance of applicants files;
• Supporting all other activities in the HR department.
• Excellent communication skills
• Organization and prioritization skills;
• Proactive, positive and can-do attitude;
• Attention to details;
• Willingness to develop in the HR field;
• Fluent in English, spoken and written;
• Relevant educational background – preferably in the area of Human resources studies, Sociology or other disciplines with focus on working with people and social interaction will be considered as an advantage.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY:
• Opportunity to learn practice and further improve your skills;
• Paid internship for 3 to 6 months
• Opportunity for long term contract
• Real career opportunity;
• Young and enthusiastic team
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English - we are eager to learn more about you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Стопански Факултет
Вход / Регистрация