Software Engineer Intern
Do you believe that every payment should be fast, simple and secure?
If “yes” then you must have heard of Paysafe.
Paysafe provides digital payments and transaction-related solutions to businesses and consumers around the world. We provide convenient and secure ways to pay-before, pay-now and pay-later through our digital wallets, prepaid solution, payment processing and card issuing, and acquiring products and services. We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
With two decades of experience, we’re trusted by businesses and consumers to move and manage money through more than 100 payment types and 40 currencies. We offer multi-platform products with an emphasis on emerging payment technologies including mobile.
We cover more than 200 countries and offers more than 100 payment types in 40 currencies. Our brand portfolio includes NETELLER®, Skrill®, MeritCard, Paysafecard®, Payolution®, Income Access and FANS Entertainment.
Our staff of over 2,000 includes more than 30 nationalities, based at our offices throughout the world. Sofia is our largest office, with more than 800 people.
Paysafe Group plc shares trade on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 under the symbol (PAYS.L).
See the future. Help create it.
Подходяща за студенти
Why pay to learn? Learn and get paid!
Join the Paysafe’s boot-camp and become a real Software Engineer.
- To develop and test real-world applications;
- To scale applications for millions of users;
- To write manageable code and collaborate in a real Scrum team;
- To develop thread-safe applications;
- Distributed systems and Web really works.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Mind-challenging tasks and a real project during the internship;
- Hands-on experience and training on the tech stack every full-stack dev should know - Java, Spring, RESTful Microservices, AngularJS 2, Oracle, MapR, Git and others;
- An environment and outstanding culture that enables you to gain as much experience as you would like.
Get trained by professional Developers in a real-live production environment. You can learn from more than 200 IT professionals in our Sofia office and access the tools and resources our employees use in the real world.
Get the chance to earn a full-time contract with Paysafe and become a permanent member of our team.
All you need is basic Java knowledge, commitment to learn and the possibility to dedicate at least 30 hours per week to your training. If you are student - we offer flexible working hours aligned with your university program.
Are you brave enough to join us?
Send your Cover Letter and CV in English. Your Cover Letter should mention why you would like to join our company and how your experiences and skills match our current opening.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Вход / Регистрация