Подходяща за студенти
Want to be part of something new, challenging and exciting? Keen on developing new ideas to support Industry Digital Transformation? Aim to constantly develop your skills, competencies and responsibilities in a stimulating and supporting environment with international experience?
“Inense” your career!
Young and dynamic company, we are specialized in providing to our European customers from multiple Industry sectors (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Transportation, High-Tech, Life Science, …), value-added and effective services to transform their product lifecycle.
We are constantly developing our European delivery center in Sofia with multiple open roles and in this regard, we are looking for:
As a Developer you will work in the area of digital industry and product lifecycle management /PLM/. At this position you will be responsible for:
- Understanding functional specifications describing the expected Product Lifecycle Management solution;
- Designing and implementing configurations and any specific customizations to fit the gaps (front-end and back-end) by programming on top of out-of-the-box PLM capabilities;
- Designing and developing interfaces between systems (i.e PLM to ERP such as SAP);
- Implementing legacy data migration tools to load into PLM;
- Developing Test scripts to insert in the Continuous Integration chain to verify functions and customizations.
Requirements for the position:
- Computer Science, Informatics or Information System;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomous, proactive, resourceful and team player.
Advantage will be given for:
- Proficiency in DevOps methods and tools;
- Proficiency in Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Proficiency in SQL language;
- Proficiency in Data Science and Analytics;
- Relevant experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge in French or German;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional company benefits;
- “Start-up” approach / end to end involvement / new leadership opportunities such as Solution Architect
- Continuous training & opportunity for development
- International experiences
- Friendly and stimulating work environment.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV or any information request at: email@example.com.
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация