HUAWEI - Хуауей Технолоджис България ЕООД
Хуауей е водещ производител на телекомуникационо обурудване и телекомуникационни решения. Чрез непрекъснато развитие и иновациионни решения, ние сме създали цялостни решения в областта на далекосъобителната мрежова инфраструктура, приложения и софтуер, устройства и професионални услуги.
Подходяща за студенти
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Global leading player in ICT industry and ranking No. 83 in 500 Global Fortune. We are focusing on Information Transmission, Storage and Distribution to Provide ICT Solutions and Services for Three Customer Groups( Carrier, Consumer and Enterprise).
Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. We have 170,000+ employees all over the world, comprised of 160+ nationalities worldwide, 75% localization rate.
Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to bring better communication services to more people to help them live a better life.
HUAWEI is continuously developing its business in Bulgaria market in NFV, IT/Cloud domain, so that we will recruit Telecom/IT Engineers for the on-going and upcoming projects.
- Technical Support in the field of NFV, Cloud/IT and IP in all technical aspects
- Project implementation, technical supervision and training of subcontracting companies or service partners.
- Prepare, implement and test software upgrades of network elements
- Provide Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Track and solve all technical issues customer caring about , provide customer necessary technical support and suggestion, keep good cooperation with customer
- Provide an emergency support for the network elements
Job Qualification and Requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or relevant.
- Understanding Telecom network will be treated as an advantage
- Good knowledge of protocols in Telecom field will be treated as an advantage
- Good communication skills and learning capability, ability to cooperate and work with peoples from different cultures in a fast-paced changing environment
- Willing to travel is preferred.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02/8172700. All applications will be considered as confidential.
- Експерти | Специалисти
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация