Подробности за работата
ID на работа 8835
Опит 4 години
Квалификации Бакалавърска степен
Описание на работата
AdVentura Works is an award-winning Swiss startup building an Industry 4.0 solution for teleoperation and automation of industrial vehicles in the warehouse. We help our clients tackle global supply chain disruptions and employee shortages by leveraging robotics, autonomous driving, ML&AI, computer vision, collaborative intelligence, and other advanced technologies.
About the Role
As an Autonomous Vehicle Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for our teleoperation kit’s design, development, and engineering. You will select and integrate cameras, sensors, and other devices on forklifts and other industrial vehicles to meet our clients’ functional and safety requirements. You might also participate in deployments at customers’ sites and subsequent support.
You will play a key role in our core engineering team and work closely with our CTO.
What you bring
- University degree in Electrical engineering, Robotics, or similar
- 5 years of experience in designing and integrating autonomous or ADAS systems into vehicles.
- 5 years of experience in using Python for test automation. CAPL is plus.
- Strong experience in using state-of-the-art tools like CAN and Ethernet analysers, logic analysers, etc.
- Good understanding and experience with ROS/ROS2 is a strong plus
- Good knowledge of machine safety standards and processes is a strong plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Rewarding work and flexible working hours
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Shares in the company
- Other benefits