Manual Quality Assurance Specialist
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in software development, IT consulting services and system integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
Подходяща за студенти
EngView Systems, а Sirma Group Company, specializes in the development of software solutions for the optical measurement industry as well as CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in USA, Canada and Brazil. It is recognized by the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
EngView Systems has been a partner of renowned companies around the world. It is working closely with QVI/OGP, the world’s leading vision metrology company, for the development of optical measurement systems.
We at EngView Systems believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company. We are trying to build and ensure a friendly environment among our employees, because we believe this is the only way to achieve productivity and team work.
Among the primary responsibilities of the Software Quality Assurance Specialist is to test a software for video measuring systems. The software is developed by EngView systems in collaboration with QVI Inc., Rochester, NY. Testing the software is closely interrelated to knowing the respective hardware and testing it. Each video inspection machine runs on a different hardware (2D or 3D) and this is what makes the job challenging and interesting.
• Test the elements/modules for the video measurement systems (software and hardware);
• Taking part in QA processes, reading and analysis of requirements, implementation of test plans, testing of a new product;
• Report, research, validate and track complex defects until they are resolved;
• Communicate testing status to QA lead to ensure progress is known and team credibility is high;
• Provide accurate test estimates and schedule, proactively discussing and agreeing this with team;
• Develop, maintain and execute testing as required and in accordance with standard processes;
• Proactive contribution to requirements and design process, working closely with Product Management, systems engineers and architects to drive the test strategy for projects, considering the wider business and customer requirements
• University degree in Metrology and Measurement Equipment, or Mechanical and Instrument Engineering, or Computer Aided Design and Technology in Machine Building or related;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies would be an advantage (training is provided);
• Any software development experience will be considered strong advantage;
• Experience with bug tracking systems will be considered as advantage (training is provided);
• Very good command of English, both written and verbal;
• Ability and desire to track and research issues until they are resolved;
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with innovative technologies and products distributed worldwide;
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Good personal and professional development opportunities – initial training is provided to ensure that quality assurance is performed as requested;
• Opportunity to communicate directly with partners and customers;
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Машинно-Технологичен Факултет
- Машиностроителен Факултет
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация