SoftServe - СофтСърв България ЕООД
SoftServe е международна IT компания, специализираща в разработването на софтуер и предоставянето на консултантски услуги. Вече повече от две десетилетия ние сме в партньорство със стартиращи и големи компании, работим за техния растеж, подобряваме иновациите им и спомагаме за оперативната им ефективност.
За да постигнем това, ние създадохме екип от 5000 служители, включващ едни от най-добрите специалисти в сферата. Нашият стремеж е да изграждаме близки отношения на сътрудничество с клиентите си, така че услугите, които предоставяме, да надхвърлят първоначалните им очаквания.
Опитът ни се простира от Сloud, Security и UX дизайн до Big Analytics и Internet of Things, като включва пазари в сферата на здравеопазването, търговията, медиите и финансовите технологии. Имаме офиси в цял свят и развойни центрове в цяла Източна Европа.
Подходяща за студенти
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company? We, at SoftServe, believe that the biggest treasure we have is you!
SoftServe — is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from startups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market. Amongst our partners are Allscripts, Bazaarvoice, BMCsoftware, Henry Schein, IBM, Logitech, Dell, Parker, Pearson, etc.
To achieve this we’ve built a 5,500 strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a Design Intern.
- Work and collaborate with those around you
- Design digital experiences that solve problems as well as engage users
- Present ideas clearly and effectively
- Stay hungry and push yourself no matter the challenge
- Demonstrate your willingness to learn
- Embrace ambiguity
- Think critically
- Welcome constructive criticism
- Education and degree:
- Master degree in Design, Computer Science or similar
- Specialized knowledge:
- Knowledge of digital trends and digital experiences
- Understanding of modern front-end technologies (desirable)
- Relevant educational or work experience
- Solid knowledge of or ability to learn software tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Axure, Creative Suite, Sketch)
- Be self-motivated, analytical and able to make logical decisions
- Outcome orientation
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and effectiveness
- Initiative, proactive and leadership skills
- Communication, presenting and information visualization
- Quick out of the gate, fast learner thrives with strong colleagues
- Passionate about approach, reliability, and quality
- Excellent English competence
- Certification Center
- Language School
- Spacious Kitchen
- Multisport Card
- Relocation Program
- Medical Care Program
- Refferal Program
- Corporate Celebrations
- Softserve Discount
- Birthday Gifts
- Corporate Trainings
- Career Map
- Relaxation Zone
- Gaming Room
- Kids Matter Project
- Expert Groups
- Flexible Working Hours
- Green Office
- Bike Stand
- Office Massage
Career at SoftServe is teamwork. We provide our employees with all-out support and professional development opportunities that are necessary to become real experts in their field. We always welcome employees' desire to move forward and develop themselves. There is a specially developed “career map” in our company that facilitates this process.
Each employee of our company has a personal Career Advisor. This Advisor helps all our employees adapt and grow from their first working days; is responsible for their professional development and provides necessary information to help our colleagues pursue their career endeavors.
Вход / Регистрация