Nemetschek - Немечек България
Немечек България е водеща софтуерна компания в Източна Европа, която предоставя високоефективни решения и услуги в областта на разработване, продажби и внедряване на софтуерни продукти, с фокус върху пазари като ЕС, САЩ и Близкия Изток.
Nemetschek Bulgaria is the Intelligent Choice of successful companies worldwide. We are close to 250 professionals, boosting our creativity while having fun together. It goes along with professional work and high recognition for over 15 years.
As a software company we like to think that our inspiration and masterpiece of work reach people from all over the world and even have an impact on their lives.
We invest skills, ideas and passion in every single thing we do, because this is how we like it.
Подходяща за студенти
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT
Nemetschek Bulgaria is a creative lab for close to 250 professionals in the field of software development and distribution.
Here we create, we laugh, we collaborate. We invest our skills, knowledge and talent in developing software solutions and services that influence organizations’ everyday life around the world.
What we are looking for is a designer intern, excited to get hands on experience in different areas of design – posters, banners, brochures, marketing campaigns creatives, swag design, web/digital content for our websites and social media etc.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES
- DESIGN THINKING – Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- MARKETING MATERIALS DESIGN – Taking care of design and prepress of marketing and communication materials—flyers, brochures, posters, banners, print/web ads, etc.
- WEB TEMPLATES – Create templates for email campaigns
- Ensure compliance with company BRAND GUIDELINES
- TEAM WORK – Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce attractive and original design solutions
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Visual culture and broad interests in the area of Graphic Arts, design and technologies
- Creativity to develop attractive, engaging designs
- Currently pursuing or just graduated with a Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Good computer skills and basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
- Ability to communicate effectively and to troubleshoot problems
- Maintaining high level quality of work and output
- Submitted portfolio on application
- Fluent English (spoken, written)
- Being self-starter, able to prioritize work and perform with relative independence
- Skills and experience in UX and web design
- Sense of humor
WHAT WE OFFER
Here you can experience the freedom to express your talent and skills, to challenge us with weird ideas and make your own work-life balance.
The trainings we provide are a great chance to extend your know-how. Once you get here, feel free to make mistakes - this is the best way to learn. And don’t forget to take the most out of your colleagues ‘cause we have an army of wizards.
What else do we offer?
We’ve got a slide in the office. Not just beds, yoga room, massages, gym, billiard, table tennis, foosball, banitsa and fruits. Having fun while working is what we do naturally. Join us and see what it is like!
Вход / Регистрация