Technical Client Advisor with German or French
TTEC Eastern Europe EAD
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Founded in 1982 and with 50,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We are the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customerwhether it’s face-to-face, online, over the phone, on social media, or via a mobile appsimple, personal and exceptional! Not only will you have the chance to create amazing experiences for yourself, you’ll get to help create them for others.
So jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places along the way!
TTEC (previously known as Teletech), is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
What do we offer?
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
Your responsibilities will be related with:
• Accepting requests through different communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
• Responding to customers via chat and/or email with limited voice communication.
• Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
• Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
• Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools.
Do you have the following?
• Excellent level of written and verbal communication in German or French;
• Good level of written and verbal communication in English;
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Customer handling skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while working with minimal supervision;
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and solidify expertise in the information technology field.
Then be part of our global team of more than 55,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you are interested, you may send us your CV in English at EE.TA@ttec.com
- Експерти | Специалисти
02 400 85 43
Вход / Регистрация