Technical Support Engineer with Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, German, Polish, Dutch and/or Engl
Solaredge Technologies EOOD / СоларЕдж Технолоджис (България) - ЕООД
SolarEdge Technologies Inc. is a provider of power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays.
These products aim to increase energy output through module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking .
Established in 2006, the company has offices in the United States, Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, and Israel.
SolarEdge shares are traded on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ:SEDG).
Подходяща за студенти
Find our inside story SolarEdge Wins the Intersolar Award in Photovoltaic!
The Intersolar AWARD recognizes innovative technology products and solutions. SolarEdge won the award for its HD-Wave technology inverter. Representing one of the most significant leaps in solar technology in the past 20 years, SolarEdge’s HD-Wave inverter technology is a novel power conversion topology that significantly decreases inverter size and weight while also achieving record efficiency.
SolarEdge invented an intelligent inverter solution that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic system. The SolarEdge direct current optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system.
We are currently planning to expand our operations in Bulgaria. More Technical Service Engineers would be added to our staff to harness the huge opportunities in our new Office in Sofia.
Join Our Team
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledgebase, and other sources of information available;
- Providing customer support over the phone and CRM;
- Escalate cases to relevant tier1’s;
- Making sure each phone call is documented;
- Make sure every RMA unit is returned;
- Work with regional logistics manager;
- Treat customers in a professional positive way;
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers;
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Еlectrotechnical or electronic school background;
- Experience with solar electric products is helpful;
- Call center experience is helpful;
- Education: Commercial qualification / Practical engineer in the area of Mechanics, Electronics;
- Fluency in English only (US customer focus) or Fluency in Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, German, Polish, Dutch + English. SolarEdge will consider candidates that do not have another language provided that their level of spoken English is at a high level;
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
- Факултет за Френско Обучение по Електроинженерство
- Факултет за Английско Инженерно Обучение
- Факултет Електроника и Автоматика - филиал Пловдив
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация