IT Gix Ltd.
IT Gix is an company that operates on the IT market since 2015, providing quality managed services to its customers. Our experienced DevOps Team works together to deliver stability and efficiency so that our customers can focus on their core business.
We believe that automation and DevOps are the future of IT Infrastructure and focus heavily on those aspects. The majority of our team has chosen to work together because we love problem solving and think that we can add a lot of value to our customers' IT infrastructure.
The main technologies we work with are: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Work in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Work with the greatest minds in our company and learn from their experience;
- We will help you acquire specific skills where needed to help launch your career in DevOps Engineering;
- Workplace with top office location - two minutes’ walk from National Palace of Culture;
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Games ;)
- Support and Troubleshoot IT systems, work comfortably with Linux system, change management to systems;
- Learn to use PowerShell and Linux shell scripting;
- Learn to use Terraform scripts to build and maintain infrastructure;
- Building infrastructure using code in AWS or our corporate network;
- Learn to use Docker and continuous integration systems to build and deploy apps;
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures performing at optimal levels;
- Support the delivery of service level agreements (SLA), service performance measures, risk mitigation, and issues resolution;
- Create technical documentation and engineering specifications;
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
- To have experience with Linux operating system
- To have strong interest in DevOps and Cloud technologies;
- To freely communicate in English - both written and spoken.
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice, cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren't comfortable with.
Start your career with us!
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация