Client Platforms Trainee
The Coca Cola Company / Sofia IT Development Center
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
The Coca-Cola Company officially opened its new regional Intelligent Technology Development Center in Sofia. The Sofia RDC is now the 2nd largest IT Center of the company in the world, the biggest one is situated in Atlanta, Florida, US. The new IT Center is delivering top-in-class services for the company’s global operations. The technological areas include enterprise software solutions, data analytics, cyber security, e-trade, AI solutions, mobile applications, machine learning, robotics, infrastructure and information security. 165+ tech-savvy professionals are delivering business solutions to the global market with a focus on Europe, the Middle East region and Africa (EMEA).
Learn more at Coca-Cola Journey at https://www.coca-colacompany.com/; https://www.coca-colacompany.com/careers and follow us on Twitter (@CocaColaCo), Instagram (@thecocacolaco), Facebook (@thecocacolaco) and LinkedIn.
Подходяща за студенти
There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. We lead the beverage industry, with a portfolio featuring 21 billion-dollar brands. In one way, you've known us all your life. Perhaps you even think of Coca-Cola® as an old friend. But old friends can grow in new and exciting ways. Our digital strategy is focused on creating more personalized, predictive and emotive experiences. We are also digitizing internally to improve employee productivity.
We put efforts into building a growth culture that inspires and enables people to do their best work. One of the most important things for us is to support students’ career endeavors along with their graduation while developing their technical skills.
We are looking for a talented Client Platforms Trainee who should strive to learn new technologies in the IT Infrastructure area and develop further in of the world’s most inclusive brands. He/she will have the opportunity to work and learn alongside the more senior tech-savvy team members on daily bases.
Also, the Trainee will become part of a multi-national team providing global support and engineering services.
Working technical knowledge in any of the following IT infrastructure areas is highly desired:
- System administration
- Workstation management
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Server management
- Mobile device management
- Computer networks
- Active directory
- Assist more senior members in their every-day work.
- Familiarize him/herself with technical documentation and training materials.
- Research and work with cloud and on prem infrastructure products as appropriate.
- Consult and collaborate with other internal (Cloud, Office 365, etc.) and external (Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, etc.) teams.
- Learn and follow incident, change and problem management processes.
- Contribute in the testing and selection of new technologies and devices.
- Participate in global projects and collaborate with multinational teams.
- University student or graduate.
- Technical Certifications will be considered as an advantage.
Related Work Experience:
- Hands-on experience in IT or other relevant field.
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate or develop:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding soft skills
- Ability to understand and work with IT technologies
- Microsoft Office hero
- Diverse team player
- Ambition and can-do attitude
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
- Експерти | Специалисти
+359 895 480 290
Вход / Регистрация