Data Scientist Trainee
The Coca Cola Company / Sofia IT Development Center
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
The Coca-Cola Company officially opened its new regional Intelligent Technology Development Center in Sofia. The Sofia RDC is now the 2nd largest IT Center of the company in the world, the biggest one is situated in Atlanta, Florida, US. The new IT Center is delivering top-in-class services for the company’s global operations. The technological areas include enterprise software solutions, data analytics, cyber security, e-trade, AI solutions, mobile applications, machine learning, robotics, infrastructure and information security. 165+ tech-savvy professionals are delivering business solutions to the global market with a focus on Europe, the Middle East region and Africa (EMEA).
Learn more at Coca-Cola Journey at https://www.coca-colacompany.com/; https://www.coca-colacompany.com/careers and follow us on Twitter (@CocaColaCo), Instagram (@thecocacolaco), Facebook (@thecocacolaco) and LinkedIn.
There's something special about The Coca-Cola Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals.
Our comprehensive digital strategy is focused on creating more personalized, predictive and emotive experiences for our consumers –by harnessing data and analytics. Data will become a currency and a negotiable asset that will fuel the future of marketing, commerce and system effectiveness. The predictive insights generated through data science do have the capacity to build new routes to market and increase our digital capabilities with consumers and customers.
We are looking for a Data Scientist Trainee to help the EMEA IT Marketing Data team in creating Visual Analytics reports and executing tasks, following the precise instructions of the Data Scientists. The candidate will have the opportunity to learn about data mining techniques, statistical analysis and prediction systems integrated with our products. The Data Scientist position within the Europe, Middle East & Africa region (EMEA) reports into the EMEA Regional Delivery Center Solution Delivery Lead with a functional reporting line to the Global IT Director for Marketing in EMEA.
The Data Scientist Trainee will work with the whole IT Marketing team, getting a wide view on the different types of activities and functions.
- Conduct data preparation, cleaning and transformations of consumer data using Python
- Translate analytical results into business insights and communicate them to non-technical audiences
- Support Data Scientists with Advanced Analytics projects by performing feature engineering, clustering and regressions
- Create and maintain PowerBI Reports and assure quality through automated testing
- Document activities, processes, methods and tools under an agile development process
Required Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- At least 3 years of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrated experience in preparing, analyzing and visualizing marketing data (consumer, survey, text & website data, transactional data)
- Some knowledge of standard Advanced Analytics techniques (supervised – Linear & Logistic Regression, Random Forests, SVMs, SEMs; unsupervised – dimensionality reduction, cluster analysis)
- Basic experience in working with large datasets, relational databases and query languages
- Knowledge of interactive visualization and BI platforms (Tableau/QlikView/ Power BI)
- Assumes a proactive role, identifies opportunities to help the team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, agile & results-driven environment and collaborating within multi-functional teams
- Keen and capable of understanding business needs
- Ability to translate analytical results into business insights and communicate them to non-technical audiences
- § Willingness and desire to learn about and adapt to emerging technologies, solutions and approaches in the Machine Learning and Analytics fields
- § 4th Year or Graduate student in Mathematics/Statistics/Econometrics/Computer Science or Physics
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
+359 895 480 290
Вход / Регистрация