ETRM Operations Analyst
Founded in 2013, ROITI is a boutique energy trading and risk management (ETRM) consulting company with an expertise in the power, gas, oil, coal and freight, emissions, and financial markets. We are working with leading ETRM IT solutions for some of the biggest energy companies in Europe.
We work on solving trading and risk challenges related to the growth in generation from renewables, the introduction of large-scale batteries, the closing down of conventional thermal power plants and other fun topics in the energy sector. The solutions we build are typically related to asset optimization, data management and reporting, process improvements, and trading and risk functionalities. Our location is in Sofia, Bulgaria, which is very convenient for the regular travelling accompanying our work.
Founded in 2013, ROITI is a boutique energy trading and risk management (ETRM) consulting company with an expertise in the power, gas, oil, coal and freight, emissions, and financial markets. We are helping our customers face the challenges arising in the energy world aimed at increasing sustainability via utilizing renewables and large scale batteries, the integration of the European energy markets, and the consumption and analytics of big data they need to handle in order to balance their portfolios.
For our growing team in Sofia, we are looking for an ETRM Operations Analyst who will work with our clients in the energy and commodities business to provide daily operational support and first level analysis services for their front office and risk management activities. If you enjoy a dynamic environment and diverse challenging tasks, our expanding team is the right place for you.
- Process monitoring
- System reconciliation
- Root cause analysis of production problems
- Static data maintenance
- Continuous improvement initiatives – our goal is to make sure everything which can be automated is automated
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Good German is a strong advantage
- Proactive – asks for feedback and support if needed, asks for tasks when free
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- ETRM Software experience is an advantage but can learned with us
- Knowledge in energy (power, gas, oil, coal, emissions, FX, etc.) is an advantage
- Willing to travel (20%-30% of time)
• Professional and personal growth – training, obtainment of certifications, internal learning and development
• Health benefits, company mobile phone plan, Multisport, additional stimuli in the long term
• Transparent communication within the company
• Lively and cooperative team atmosphere
If you are interested, please send us a CV at email@example.com
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Стопански Факултет
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация