Intern in Equipment Department
Melexis - Мелексис България ЕООД
Melexis designs, produces and markets micro-electronic solutions that provide added value for customers in the global automotive, industrial and consumer markets. For over 25 years, technical innovator Melexis has made significant contributions towards a sustainable future. The integrated semi-conductors that Melexis produces address the worldwide demand for greener, safer cars, smarter machines and more environmentally friendly buildings.
Подходяща за студенти
For over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world-class, value-driven, innovative products. With headquarter in Belgium and branches in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, the USA, Greater China, and the Philippines, Melexis-Bulgaria has been operating since 2000 and is one of the leading centres of development in the company.
Melexis Bulgaria is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join as a Maintenance Intern to support the Manufacturing Equipment department by performing basic maintenance like cleaning, replacement of defined pieces and greasing.
- Apply work instructions to perform basic preventive maintenance and calibrations activities as checking, cleaning, greasing and report each abnormality in order to support the equipment specialist
- Work with preventive maintenance management tool. And support with preparing needed documentation
- Detect and communicate any process deviation, in order to initiate early corrective
action and minimize manufacturing impact
- Execute all required work instructions to unpack, put on stock, collect and prepare material for shipment. Support in the spare parts management.
- Provide input in the process of continuous improvement of quality and productivity in
order to support cost control and optimal response to customers needs
If you have:
- Education with a technical focus (preferably 3+ year of study)
- Working knowledge on manufacturing test set-ups and equipment
- Understanding and applying of work instructions related to basic maintenance,
test set-ups and equipment
- Ability to execute fine precise handwork (soldering, assembling, drilling, cabling etc.)
- Hands-on personality and knowledge with 3D drawing is an advantage
- Good Computer literacy
- Good English knowledge
- 32 working hours/week on a labour contract (possibility to work on shifts at the beginning)
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
If you are interested, apply by sending your up-to-date CV.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Вход / Регистрация