Financial Services Intern (Social Media)
Технементалс Технолоджис (България) ЕАД / FXCM Group
Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world\'s largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Подходяща за студенти
Financial Services is the front line of communication with clients.
Your main role would be to assist with the managing of the social media feeds of FXCM globally, making sure that the feeds are kept clean by clearing out SPAM, responding to clients in any of our media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc) when necessary, and providing feedback to management among other tasks.
From time to time, you will also be expected to answer client questions via email and chats with any existing client regarding a variety of topics, from technical assistance in the trading platforms to assistance understanding financial concepts, answering technical questions about the executions of trades or FXCM internal procedures.
All representatives will be highly trained about the specifics of our markets, products and services we offer at the company’s cost. At FXCM, we take special care on the quality of the service that we provide, and as such we have very high expectations from every single representative. Every conversation we have with clients is different, and a high degree of critical thinking is required to succeed in the position.
Your daily tasks would be, among other things:
- Sort out comments left from clients in our Social Media pages by clearing SPAM, transferring requests to different teams or departments and making sure all inbound communication is cleared daily
- Assist clients via Inbound Emails regarding subjects such as needed documentation, pending deposits/withdrawals, trading platforms, issues with particular trades and the movements in the markets, among others.
- Assist clients via Live Chat when needed. Your role would be mostly on social media and emails, but you will be expected to assist your colleagues in Live Chat if necessary.
- Work and coordinate with multiple FXCM departments as well as your colleagues to ensure client requests are always satisfied.
- Excellent (C2) written and spoken English skills. You will be tested in your knowledge of English including grammar and orthography.
- High level of general computer proficiency
- High level of critical thinking and analytical skills. Ability to quickly grasp new materials and concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to consistently reach both personal and departmental qualitative and quantitative targets
- Experience using social media, ideally in a corporate context
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to discuss financial markets and factors that move them in a clear manner to clients
- Previous experience with Hootsuite
- Previous experience in a Customer Service position
- Previous experience working for a regulated Forex/CFD broker
- Personal trading experience
- Proficiency in other languages (Spanish preferred)
Contract type: Labor contract with "Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria)" EAD
Hours: Part Time, 20 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Flexible hours.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Вход / Регистрация