Technical Support Specialist, Night Shifts
Making coworking the way of working has been our goal from day one. We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge you didn’t have before and connect you to like-minded professionals. Because of that, every day we strive to help coworking spaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business. Since we started in 2015 we grew the team to 60+ people in 3 international offices and built a loyal customer base of over 1 000 spaces in 50 countries who love what we do.
You want to join a successful team as a Support professional and expand your technical and client-facing skills? You are enthusiastic about learning from a great team of software professionals and being part of an award-winning startup building its own product? If this sounds like you, please read on!
We started OfficeRnD because we believe that workspaces could be something more – platforms that help you focus on your work, give you access to knowledge and connect you to like-minded professionals. Because of that, every day we strive to help our clients deliver better experiences to their customers, more power to their brand, and sustainable growth to their business.
- Address customer queries over email, chat, and remote sessions in a timely and professional manner
- Research reported problems, work together with the software development team to isolate and confirm bug reports, and log them in the backlog
- Expand your knowledge of our product and your technical skills
- Capture customer feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management team, and add them to the backlog
- Collaborate with members of different teams across the organization to exchange knowledge, provide valuable feedback and direct the growth of our product and services
- Build a relationship with the clients, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur
While the position is night shift with flexible hours, your first month of training would be day-shift. Once you are comfortable with the team, product and process, you will join our experienced night shift team.
The working hours are between 19:00 and 08:00 with 8 hour shifts/4 days per week including up to 2 day shifts on a monthly basis.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies’ products and services
- A broad technical curiosity with proven problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Experience with accounting softwares, CRM tools and email domain
- Proven customer-focused mindset
- Strong communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS platforms
- Eagerness to dive into technical issues and understand our platform inside and out
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Generous social benefits package (additional health insurance incl. dental, MultiSport card)
- Taxi and food vouchers to ensure a comfortable night shift
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 25 days off, after your first year with us
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- Generous remote work
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
Join our successful, fun, and super driven team and help us deliver support experiences that our customers love. Apply now!
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация