Graduate trainee program - SAP Support and Logistics Reporting and Analyses (1 year duration)
В България фирмата отваря първия си магазин през ноември 2005 г. в град Пловдив, а по-късно във Велико Търново и София.
В момента в България разполагаме с магазини и в Бургас, Стара Загора, Плевен, Варна, Асеновград, Пазарджик, Перник, Русе, Видин, Монтана, Ямбол, Сливен, Шумен, Добрич, Габрово, Димитровград, Казанлък, Хасково, Благоевград. Компанията предвижда откриването на още нови магазини на територията на страната.
През есента на 2018 г. JYSK отваря огромен дистрибуционен център в Божурище, от който извършва доставки на продукти до всички свои магазини и клиенти на онлайн магазините в 5 държави на Балканите.
JYSK търгува със стоки предназначени за дома и неговото обзавеждане - мебели, текстил, аксесоари, градина и др.
Подходяща за студенти
JYSK is an ambitious fast-growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have more than 2900 stores in 51 countries and more than 250 stores in South-Eastern Europe and we are planning to open many more in the coming years. JYSK’s brand new Distribution Center in Bozhurishte serves 5 JYSK countries from South-Eastern Europe.
We are searching for dynamic and ambitious full-time trainee for SAP Support and Logistics Reporting and Analyses. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are system oriented, analytical, you like problem solving and you are looking for a fresh start of your career in a growing multinational organization. You will be located in the Distribution Center in Bozhurishte (DCB) and you will be supporting the team in the areas of SAP eWM system support for JYSK stores and online customers, reporting of logistic KPIs and analyses in DCB. The program will give you unparalleled opportunity to develop logistic and IT knowledge and advance your career while working with a multinational team of professionals.
The expected duration of your graduate trainee program with JYSK is one year and based on your performance and the business needs you may be offered a permanent position in the organization after that period.
You will be responsible to:
- Support your colleagues in the testing and daily troubleshooting of SAP eWM system in the warehouse
- Register SAP issues and communicate with the responsible teams
- Participate in SAP system tests based on the team’s needs
- Provide operational support to the users on basic SAP related tasks
- Participate in preparation and update of materials and manuals for SAP system use
- Participate in the training and education of users and operators for using SAP and other logistic systems
- Participates in reporting and analyses of logistic business processes
- Update reporting and provide relevant data to stakeholders upon request
- Search and maintain knowledge about the IT systems used in DCB – SAP eWM, SAP ERP, SAP BI, Qlikview
- Provide support to the team on any other system and reporting tasks when needed
You Bring dedication and you…
- are last-year student or recent university graduate in IT, Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economy, Statistics or another related area of studies
- have very good computer literacy and advanced knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel
- have some basic knowledge/experience with SAP or SAP BI – it will be considered a strong advantage
- have strong attention to details and feel comfortable working with numbers and large amounts of data
- are able to plan and prioritise your work independently
- are eager to develop yourself and learn new technology and solutions
- have open and customer-oriented attitude
- have very good command of written and verbal English
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Opportunities for development and the possibility for an international perspective on your career
- The chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- The responsibility to build the foundations of a new process in the organization
- A culture with fast and practical decision-making at all levels in the organisation
- Structure and policies that create opportunities to deliver excellent results
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Teambuilding and other internal company activities
- A great company culture
Would you like to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels?
Then send us your recent CV in English. Follow this link - https://bit.ly/2H8GiRN, to learn more about the opportunity and apply via our company career page.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Факултет за Германско Инженерно Обучение и Промишлен Мениджмънт
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация