ABB - АББ България ЕООД
AББ е енергиен концерн с централен офис в Цюрих, Швейцария. Тя е водеща компания в областта на енергетиката и автоматизацията със стабилни позиции в основни бизнес направления. АББ оперира в България чрез една компания с централен офис в София, както и офиси и клонове в пет локации в страната.
Подходяща за студенти
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Lead the processes in maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and/or facilities, resulting in optimization of technical and financial resources. May specialize in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, or other similar areas.
- Maintenance: Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities;
- Documentation: Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities;
- Technical resolution: Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order;
- Improvement projects: Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency;
- Break-downs: Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption to production process;
- Health, safety and environment (HSE): Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources;
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent;
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, working with Lean principles;
- Good computer literacy of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Skills to work with ERP systems, (SAP) is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Customer focus;
- Result oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential;
- Leadership and project management;
- Excellent coordination skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация