Design Engineering Intern
Sensata Technologies Bulgaria
Сенсата Технолоджис е световен лидер в производсвото, разработването и продажбата на сензори и системи за контрол. С нашата широка гама от продукти целим да подобрим сигурността, ефективността и комфорта на потребителите на превозни средства и бяла техника. Продуктите на Сенсата могат да бъдат открити в сферата на автомобилната, самолетната, корабостроителната, военната, жп транспорта, тежко-товарната, телекомуникационната индустрия и в много други области на икономиката. Всяка година, ние произвеждаме милиарди продукти под брандовете Klixon, Airpax, Quinex, Dimensions TM и Sensor-Nite.
С над 17 000 служители по цял свят и 16 локации на 4 континента, Сенсата Технолоджис продължава да се разраства, стартирайки нова произвоствена база, разположена в Пловдив.
Подходяща за студенти
Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing $ 3.3 billion business with operations and business centers in 13 countries and over 22,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Job Description Summary
Support design engineers in conducting tests, measurement and analysis activities during the development process of new products, the product changes process and the product improvement process.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Supporting Design Engineers in designing (parts for) automotive and industrial products;
- Performing specific release tests for sensors (bond tests, shear and pull tests);
- Assembling non-standard samples and testing them on their functionality;
- Discussing test results with engineers of different disciplines.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Good technical knowledge in Mechanical Engineering, Machine Building, Transport Technologies;
- 'Can-do' attitude and proactive approach to learn and develop
- Excellent English language skills- both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work full-time (8 hours)
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Paid internship with 6 months duration on 8-hours working day with flexible working time
- Possibility for future hiring as a Junior Design Engineer in R&D Centre
- Buddy or a mentor who will support you through the internship
- Opportunity to gain experience and know-how in multinational and multicultural American company
You will find the opportunities to further your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. You will also be able to develop further your professional skills and have a real opportunity to invest in your future through trainings and development. All this and more makes Sensata Technology the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sensata Technologies is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Sensata Technologies takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties.
You are welcome to join our team!
Вход / Регистрация