Test Laboratory Internship
Sensata Technologies Bulgaria
Сенсата Технолоджис е световен лидер в производсвото, разработването и продажбата на сензори и системи за контрол. С нашата широка гама от продукти целим да подобрим сигурността, ефективността и комфорта на потребителите на превозни средства и бяла техника. Продуктите на Сенсата могат да бъдат открити в сферата на автомобилната, самолетната, корабостроителната, военната, жп транспорта, тежко-товарната, телекомуникационната индустрия и в много други области на икономиката. Всяка година, ние произвеждаме милиарди продукти под брандовете Klixon, Airpax, Quinex, Dimensions TM и Sensor-Nite.
С над 17 000 служители по цял свят и 16 локации на 4 континента, Сенсата Технолоджис продължава да се разраства, стартирайки нова произвоствена база, разположена в Пловдив.
Подходяща за студенти
Sensata Technologies is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing company with nearly $3 billion in annual revenues, operations and business centers in 13 countries and more than 22,000 employees worldwide.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative complex products that make a real difference.
We are currently looking for a Test Laboratory Trainee to join our team.
- Setting and performing mechanical, electrical or chemical tests for research and development of newly designed products and assessment the compatibility with the standards
- Preparation of reports summarizing the results.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- To assist or independently set and perform mechanical, electrical or chemical tests according the automotive standards for testing and the specific customer requirements.
- To operate with specific test setups and monitor the results.
- To assist or independently prepare reports summarizing the results of the tests.
- To participate in the design and optimization of tests and test setups.
- Student in Engineering (3-rd or 4-nd year)
- Background in Mechanics, Electrical systems, Electronics or Chemistry.
- Experience with MS-office software (Windows, Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Good written and verbal command in English language is advantage.
- Strong academic performance (GPA above 3.0)
- Full time availability(40h/week)
WHO IS THE BEST FIT TO OUR TEAM?
- Take initiative and think creatively
- Overcome obstacles and tenaciously drive to achieve goals
- Achieve results with teams, as a colleague and as a leader
- The ability to apply core concepts to solve complex, unfamiliar, and novel problems
- Clear and concise communication skills across a range of audiences and stakeholders.
- Good English communication skills
- Above average technical understanding
- Accountability, drive, and creative thinking to overcome obstacles and achieve goals
- Excellent teamwork and leadership capabilities
WHY JOINING SENSATA?
- We offer you an internship with opportunity for future career development in multinational technological company, working with most of the automotive brands that you know.
You will find the opportunities to further your career within a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. You will also be able to develop further your professional skills and have a real opportunity to invest in your future through trainings and development. All this and more makes Sensata Technology the perfect place to continue your journey.
Вход / Регистрация