Internship Program in DevOps
Visteon Electronics - Вистеон Електроникс България ЕООД
Visteon е глобален доставчик за автомобилната индустрия, който предоставя добавена стойност за автомобилостроителите и акционерите чрез два бързо развиващи се основни бизнеса: електроника за автомобили и системи за терморегулиране на превозните средства. Компанията проектира, създава и произвежда иновативни компоненти и системи за автомобилите.
Подходяща за студенти
Visteon Bulgaria is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
A DevOps engineer works with diverse teams and departments to create and implement software systems. People who work in DevOps are experienced IT or Software professionals who collaborate with software developers, quality assurance professionals, and IT staff to manage and improve project releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
Take the opportunity and join our team – you will advance your skills and career!
• Deployment of CI/CD processes in the newly incoming project;
• Work with Software, Quality and IT departments to improve and deploy strong and efficient corporate processes within the organization;
• Analyzes the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion. Provide support for urgent analytic needs;
• Managing virtual infrastructure and using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Unix/Linux;
• Designing solutions for business processes automation;
• Maintenance and troubleshooting infrastructure and applications;
• Testing and monitoring infrastructure, processes and applications;
• Collaboration and support for software and validation teams in CI/CD processes and tools.
• University degree or student in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
• Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows Operating systems;
• Knowledge in programming language Python, Bash and Batch scripting, Groovy and DSL knowledge is considered as an advantage;
• Ability to learn new tools and technology and issue solver attitude;
• Basic understanding of Virtualization, Docker, Kubernetes;
• Understanding of client/server application communication will be considered as advantage;
• Experience in Jenkins, Pipelines and Shared Library is an advantage;
• Very good communication skills;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Very good English language.
• During our internship you will be working in close cooperation with our leading automotive engineers;
• As result of the internship program you will improve you product development knowledge and experience;
• Direct project work for the world’s leading automakers;
• Possibilities for career development in international company;
• Professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;
• Social activities.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Факултет Автоматика
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
Вход / Регистрация