R&D Programmer - Total War
Creative Assembly - Sofia
Creative Assembly Sofia e студио за разработка на видеоигри, част от SEGA Europe Ltd.
We are looking for people interested in C++, Graphics programming, Math, Performance optimization, Data structures, Algorithms or Visual tools development to join our Research & Development team.
In this role, you will communicate with the team and understand the user’s requirement of new features and tools. You will design and implement changes in your tools as well as maintain existing features. You will write clean, well commented and reusable code and adhere to the company’s high-quality programming standards and development processes.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with DirectX 11
- Experience in graphics programming
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills
- Multi-threaded / multi-core development experience
- Experience with other rendering APIs
- RTS game enthusiast or thorough appreciation of the Total War franchise
- Passionate about providing users with software that is effective and enjoyable to use
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
We house many talented people from juniors to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. That's led to multiple Best Place to Work Awards. We're still recruiting throughout COVID-19 and have adapted our on-boarding process to give you the best start at CA.
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. If that sounds like you, join us.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация