Development and Product Maintenance Engineer
ABB - АББ България ЕООД
АББ има над 2 800 служители в България и оперира с централен офис в София и четири клона на компанията в страната. Две от производствените бази се намират в Раковски и произвеждат електрически компоненти ниско и средно напрежение. Другият се намира в Петрич – за продукти ниско напрежение. АББ разполага и със сервизен център за турбокомпресори във Варна.
Работеща чрез четири основни бизнеса – Електроснабдяване и електрообзавеждане (Electrification - EL), Задвижване (Motion - MO), Роботика и дискретна автоматизация (Robotics & Discrete automation - RA) и Енергийни мрежи (Power grids - PG) – АББ България успешно взима участие в проекти за националната енергийна система.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
Electrification Business, Smart Buildings.
You will contribute significantly to successful results in Low Voltage Distribution products and solutions, you will utilize your knowledge and skills in technology and product development to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Managing product maintenance subject to disturbance in manufacturing and assembly.
- Developing and introducing product updates due to rationalization action, quality improvement and product enhancement.
- Creating and managing of engineering data, detailed construction, bill of materials, design notification.
- Consulting of local and international production sites on product maintenance and supporting of licensees.
- Managing project parameters, processes and tools in the role of maintenance project owner and assessing how to contribute to broader business goals.
- Pursuing new ideas for technological innovation and sharing expertise in team meetings and technical reports.
- Contributing to risk-management discussions and reports.
- Understanding, analyzing and providing solutions to customer and market challenges.
- Performing a variety of complex engineering assignments requiring the use of advanced and innovative techniques.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
- Proven experience in product development and product maintenance.
- Sound knowledge in CAD and PLM systems, in particular PTC/CREO and PTC/Windchill.
- Strong communication skills, a collaborative & solutions-oriented approach, English fluent is a must, German language is a plus.
- Skills in project management desired.
- Willingness to travel – (i.e. Germany, France, Italy).
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies, processes and tools.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, togethe.
- Електротехнически Факултет
- Машинно-Технологичен Факултет
- Машиностроителен Факултет
Вход / Регистрация