Business Suppoрt Systems Specialist - temporary contract (2 years)
Теленор България ЕАД
Tеленор е водеща телекомуникационна компания с над 3 милиона клиенти в България. Ние знаем, че светът винаги е в движение, което променя начина, по които общуваме, работим и живеем.
В Теленор вярваме, че нещата, които правим могат и трябва да стават по-хубави, по-достъпни и още по-добри всеки ден. Затова ние предлагаме на нашите клиенти по-добра мрежа всеки ден, дигитални и телекомуникационни услуги от ново поколение и индивидуален подход.
Telenor is a leading telecommunication services provider with more than 3 million active users in Bulgaria. As of August 2018, Telenor Bulgaria become part of PPF Group.
PPF Group invests into multiple market segments such as banking and financial services, mechanical engineering, telecommunications, biotechnology, insurance, real estate, and agriculture.
In Telenor, we believe that the successful social strategy of each company begins with responsibility for the people, who build its success and its good name. Care and recognition for the employees are the main factors for the growth of our company. For this reason, we provide our staff with the best working conditions to enable them to develop their professional and personal skills.
Responsible for the process of design, planning, implementation, configuration and management of systems and applications
- Prepares analyses of business requirements
- Transforms the business requirements to technical ones
- Creates and maintains project and product documentation
- Engages in close collaboration with vendors, observing the necessary communication deadlines
- Responsible for the design, planning and implementation of company applications
- Follows the on-time completion of project deliverables
- Responsible for delivery (including configuration if necessary) of customized systems and UAT team support.
- Provides any needed support to other team members
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate IT education
- At least 3-years’ related professional experience in business analyses
- Experience in the Telecom industry will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of RDBMS theory (including SQL)
- Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация