iCard е водеща финтех компания и институция за електронни пари, член на MasterCard, VISA, Unionpay и JCB, оперираща в цяла Европа. Компанията предлага дигитални финансови решения, определящи тенденциите в глобален аспект.
iCard обслужва над 700 000 индивидуални и 55 000 бизнес клиенти, като им помага да извършват и приемат плащания по най-ефективния, сигурен и удобен начин.
iCard is a Bulgarian fintech company delivering smart end-to-end payment solutions to more than 1 million clients in over 30 countries in Europe. We reinvent the relationship between people, money and technology. iCard’s mission is to make everyday payments easier, accessible, and secure. In team iCard, we work together to achieve these goals and create innovation in a friendly atmosphere. That’s why our success always has a human face.
As a Communications specialist, you will:
• Participate in building an effective content marketing strategy together with the communications manager.
• Create original, meaningful, useful, engaging, and consistent content in British English and Bulgarian – content for our website and blog, landing pages, promotional OOH materials, presentations, video scripts, press releases, emails, social media posts, product descriptions, fact sheets, award submissions, etc.
• Stay up to date with industry trends.
• Bring value to the audience by showing different perspectives to the brand story.
• Follow the existing unique, recognisable, and distinct brand tone of voice.
• Plan your activities related to the creation and distribution of content. Fill communication calendars for various marketing channels.
• Promote a positive public image of the company.
• Collaborate with the marketing manager, communications manager, designers, other team members, and corporate partners.
• Support the planning, preparation, and execution of marketing campaigns.
• Support internal communications and external marketing activities.
• Track content performance and analyse communications KPIs using the toolset of today’s marketer.
• Prepare marketing communications reports.
• Professional growth in a global company.
• Opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals in a friendly environment.
• Attractive remuneration.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Knowledge sharing, training and a mentorship programme.
• Exciting team-building events.
• Charity and volunteer activities.
• Home office options.
• Free coffee and drinks at the office.
• Food vouchers.
• Additional health insurance package.
• Free sport subscription.
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh - good luck to all of you!
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communications Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience as a communications specialist or related position in creative marketing, communications or copywriting.
• Cultivated creativity.
• Analytical thinking.
• Excellent written communication skills in Bulgarian and British English.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude.
• Deep understanding of the needs of diverse audiences.
• Ability to make complicated ideas easy to understand.
• Basic knowledge of UX/UI design principles.
• Eagerness to show your best as a valuable part of a team.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage your time.
• Interest in financial services and technological innovations.
Вход / Регистрация