Network Operations Center Internship Program
ЦЕТИН България ЕАД / CETIN
CETIN България е доставчик на телекомуникационни услуги на едро и е основана през 2020 г. след юридическо разделяне от Telenor България. Компанията притежава и управлява една от най-големите телекомуникационни мрежи в България и е ексклузивен технологичен доставчик за услугите на Теленор през своята телекомуникационна мрежа.
Подходяща за студенти
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Bulgaria is a provider of wholesale telecommunications services and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Bulgaria and acquiring local branch of Telenor Common Operation. The company owns and operates one of the largest telecommunication networks in Bulgaria.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts. Join CETIN and be part of this team!
As part of CETIN Bulgaria Internship Program, we are looking for Network Operations Center Interns whose role would be to provide support in terms of Network monitoring, handling and managing Telco and IT incidents as well as customer complaints.
You will learn with us how to:
• Provide 1st level support for Network related incidents
• Create trouble tickets related to the Incidents and respective ticket reports
• Facilitate the coordination between all Back Offices, Customer Care Department, field forces and subcontractors
• Support the coordination between other departments as well as between subcontractors, regarding planned activities and customer complaints
• Perform program corrections, start-up procedures and function changes in Core and Access Network domains
• Perform roaming data and periodical roaming tests and troubleshooting
• Student in 3rd or 4th year of university education or recently graduated in the last 12 months in Telecommunications, Technical or Computers sciences
• Willingness to learn and work in dynamic fast changing environment
• Ability to work on shifts/ full time for 1 year
• Good computer skills and knowledge
• Working proficiency level of English language – spoken and written
What we offer:
• 12-month, full time, paid labor contract
• Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
• Meaningful experience, while you learn, have fun and get paid
• Flexible working time
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets please apply by clicking on the link below and sending your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
- Факултет по Телекомуникации
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Факултет за Английско Инженерно Обучение
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация