(Student Internship) CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Развойните центрове на SAP са разположени във високотехнологични клъстери в целия свят и отразяват културата на иновации и разнообразие в SAP. Като един от 19 развойни центъра в 16 страни по света, центърът за софтуерна разработка на SAP в София е ключово подразделения на SAP SE.
SAP Labs България
Създаден преди 20 години, развойният център на SAP в София, SAP Labs България, е едно от ключовите центрове за SAP SE. Компанията работи в областта на софтуерната разработка и по последните SAP In-memory и облачни технологии. В момента в развойния център работят повече от 930 професионалисти, като над 75% от екипите работят по cloud теми. Компанията има ключова роля в дефинирането и разработването на облачната платформа на SAP – SAP Cloud Platform.
SAP Labs България е един от лидерите в прилагането на Lean философия и гъвкави (agile) методологии при създаването на софтуер в България. Компанията е предпочитан работодател в ИТ сектора, носител на редица награди за Най-добър работодател през годините. Компанията е сред „Най-добрите работодатели в България“ според Aon Hewitt през 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 и 2017 г.
Подходяща за студенти
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Analytics and Intelligent Technologies development unit is building the next generation cloud Analytics platform, which is also the foundation of the SAP Digital Boardroom. It is also building many SAP Machine Learning applications. Our development organization is spread globally with Walldorf, Vancouver, Bangalore, Paris, Dublin, Budapest and Sofia being our largest locations.
To enable our solutions to be successful in this fast-growing market, a best-in-class operation team working by the DevOps principles is fundamentally necessary, combining industry-standard concepts with our mission to fulfil all our customer’s expectations towards SAP, as the cloud company powered by SAP HANA.
We are providing the opportunity of learning by doing for students in a world-class cloud operations team. If you are motivated to learn, practice and devote your energy to operating our fast-growing analytical and machine learning cloud products, then come and be part of our success story!
- Monitor, provision and operate customer’s instances of our cloud solutions in the areas of Analytics and Machine Learning
- Ensure fast troubleshooting, resolution, root cause analysis and improvement measures in case of incidents
- Execute updates and migrations of the supported products
- Work in a cross-functional agile team collaborating closely with operations and development colleagues in an international environment
- Contribute to optimizing and improving the efficiency of cloud service operations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking with a passion for engineering and service excellence
- Good team player, self-motivated, passionate and highly driven
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technologies
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to balance giving and receiving feedback
- Fluent English
It would be an advantage, if you have knowledge on some of the following:
- Web services, networking fundamentals and Internet
- IT Infrastructure Library
- Microservice architecture
- Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry)
- Database (SQL and NoSQL)
- A chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies
- Combine academic and work engagement
- Flexible working time (30 or 40-hour working week)
- Extensive training and educational opportunities based on learning by doing principle
- Well-structured onboarding plan and experienced mentor
- An international, inspiring work environment
- Very competitive salary & other benefits
- Previous work experience is not required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION HERE.
- Служители | Работници
Вход / Регистрация