Junior Integration Specialis
Таулиа България ЕООД
Таулиа е една от установените на световния пазар технологични компании във FinTech индустрията. Основната ни дейност е разработката и поддръжката на SaaS платформа, която предоставя възможности за гъвкаво разплащане на фактури във веригата на доставки, е-фактуриране и портали за клиенти.
Подходяща за студенти
Дистанционна работа (от вкъщи)
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments, and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers has built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s a win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are looking for a tech-savvy person with great communication skills who will help us with the supplier integrations. As a Junior Integration Specialist, you will be our clients' primary point of contact for all integration-related activities throughout the onboarding process with Taulia. The right candidate has a strong mix of technical and client-facing skills, as they will be responsible for:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analyzing client purchase order/ invoicing data:
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis for new clients;
- Perform quality verification on client data;
- Use in-house integration software to create data flows that map client data to Taulia’s database;
- Manage Integration-related business support responsibilities, which include production monitoring, file maintenance, and consultation with internal and external users;
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and data providers:
- Act as a liaison between internal Taulia teams, clients, and third-party service providers;
- Develop connections with clients to expedite collection of the needed information;
- Assist the team by documenting workflows and working to improve how things are done on an ongoing basis.
- Enthusiastic relationship builder with a positive attitude and outgoing personality;
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles;
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability to keep several concurrent projects organized;
- Ability to execute tasks both independently and collaboratively across different teams;
- Fastidiousness with high attention to detail;
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Of course, a desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture.
Nice to have but not required:
- Exposure to financial/invoicing services;
- Basic understanding of finance concepts applicable to supply chain;
- Exposure to data mapping tools;
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Client-facing experience.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.
- Факултет по Компютърни Системи и Управление
- Стопански Факултет
- Факултет Приложна Математика и Информатика
- Експерти | Специалисти
Вход / Регистрация