IPS-Bulgaria has been founded back in 2004 as a natural extension of the Group-IPS activities in South-eastern Europe and today is a independant company with 18 project engineers being also responsible for the creation and development of IPS-Romania. The office of IPS-Bulgaria is located in the very heart of Sofia city.
IPS – Bulgaria has been working for world-renowned investors, such as CumerioMed, Schneider Electric, Montupet S.A., Chelopech Mining, Radisson SAS, Bogaris, Galliard Homes, Carrefour etc.
It is our firm belief that our rich experience in the preparation and implementation of one of the most significant investment projects in Bulgaria as well as our customer's references letters are solid proof of our achievements and capabilities.
IPS – Bulgaria has been working for world-renowned investors, such as Schneider Electric, Montupet, Multivac, Dundee Precious Metals, Reiss Wolf, Danone, Mondelez, Barry Callebaut, Radisson SAS, Carrefour, etc.
It is our firm belief that the IPS extended experience in the preparation and implementation of some of the most significant investment projects in Bulgaria and the region as well as our customer's recommendations are solid proof of our achievements and professionalism.
Group-IPS is continuously growing and tends to hire highly motivated engineers in order to cover more geographical and industrial fields.
Now, we are looking for a Project Engineer. Our Project Engineers actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of those projects can include multiple phases and/or disciplines.
The management of your project can include different phases and/ or specializations:
- Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan
- Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
- Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmarks.
- Education: Engineer, with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Electrical, HVAC, Civil profile;
- Experience: Previous experience as a Design Engineer or a Project Engineer would be beneficial;
- Skills: PC-literate, Design License for Designers, driver license B
- Languages: Very good in English, third language will be valuated.
- Електротехнически Факултет
Вход / Регистрация