Intern, Hardware Design
Festo - Фесто Производство ЕООД
„Фесто Производство” ЕООД е модерно, бързоразвиващо се производствено дружество, част от немския концерн Festo AG - световен лидер в областта на индустриалната автоматизация, пневматиката, серво пневматичните и електрическите технологии за автоматизация.
Подходяща за студенти
With reference to our growing Technical Engineering Center Sofia (TEC Sofia) currently we are looking for:
Intern, Hardware Design
- Actively participate in design and revision of schematics of a variety of Festo products (sensors, controllers, valve modules, etc.);
- Actively participate in design and revision of PCB’s topology;
- Create and coordinate internally the technical documentation of the designed products;
- Actively participate in the Team meetings and perform different tasks given by the direct manager / the mentor;
- Get familiar with the internal working processes and gain knowledge in the specific used technologies in the production process of the products / the product family which are in the responsibility area of his / her team.
Technical Competencies and Requirements:
- Already graduated or in process of graduating Bachelors’ Degree in Electronics / Mechatronics or similar. Excellent grades will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good command of MS OFFICE;
- Very good level of written and spoken English and/or German (at least B2 level);
Professional Competencies and Requirements:
- Previous internship experience in the field of electronic products design and development will be considered as an advantage;
- Practical experience in working with relevant software products. Experience with Orcad or Cadence Allegro will be considered as an advantage;
- Practical experience in soldering electronic components will be considered as strong advantage;
- International experience gained during education or internship program will be considered as an advantage;
The Company offers:
- Motivating compensation and social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work on different projects in the field of industrial automation and robotics;
- Professional development and learning opportunities in high technology and production environment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
- Факултет по Електронна Техника и Технологии
Вход / Регистрация